The Student Room Group
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

University of Suffolk - Official Rep

Hello Everyone

I am 2nd year Radiography Student at the University of Suffolk. Prior to applying to the University of Suffolk I was a registered nurse for 10 years. I was really drawn to the practical component of NHS course training and the University of Suffolk had 11 practice sites throughout Suffolk Essex and Norfolk making it the ideal place for me. I've gone form full time work to being a student. I'm Australian so have an understanding of International requirements. Feel free to get in touch and ask me anything.

Mark Bush
Do you know what the course start date will be for 2023? My DD received an offer for a radiography course but the start date says 1 September. That seems really early. Can't find term dates on the Suffolk website.
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Do you know what the course start date will be for 2023? My DD received an offer for a radiography course but the start date says 1 September. That seems really early. Can't find term dates on the Suffolk website

This is Mark an Australian UK resident on a VISA.

Congratulations on the offer for the Radiology course at University of Suffolk

Apologies for the late reply. I can confirm I started Radiology classes the 3rd week of September 2021. This year Radiology 1st year students started Monday 19th September 2022 and I don't see that timetable changing for 2023.

However, for Student Finance England, Maintenance loans, International VISA applications, Residency status and many other requirements the official university start date for the course is 1st September and the cut off 31st August. Attending actual classes is 2 weeks later.

Hope this helps define the difference between course start date and class attendance.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending