The Student Room Group

Dental hygiene and therapy at uob

Hiya,
I’m applying to Birmingham, Cardiff and Bristol for DHT. I’m super nervousness about getting in. Does anyone know what I should use to practice for my interviews and MMI.
Reply 1
Original post by Bobabob321
Hiya,
I’m applying to Birmingham, Cardiff and Bristol for DHT. I’m super nervousness about getting in. Does anyone know what I should use to practice for my interviews and MMI.

Hey, welcome to TSR! I've moved this to the dentistry forum so you get a better response. Best of luck with your applications :smile:
Reply 2
Hiya,

hey try looking at videos on YouTube- medic mind have dentistry interview advice and info x
Reply 3
Hiya,

Hi I have also applied for bristol, cardiff, birmingham for DHT. I have also applied to suffolk and plymouth. Have you heard back from any yet?
Hiya,

Hi there! I unfortunately won't be able to help you answer any questions about the Cardiff course since I'm talking a completely different degree! But at Cardiff, we have students on a platform called Unibuddy, where you can chat to students about anything in the course or at university. We have a Dental Hygiene student there so it's a good resource if you wanted to ask direct questions!

Hope that's helped :smile:

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest