The Student Room Group

Medicine Interview Discussion

Hi
I applied for medicine last year and I got rejected from all my 4 choices. I received my A-Levels (A*A*AA) and I applied again this year to BSMS, Exeter, Leeds and Keele. I got rejected from Exeter and BSMS but I haven't heard any thing from the other two and I'm sure that they have received my application. So my question is, Should I email the admission to ask about what is happening to my application or should I wait?
The atmosphere is so stressful for me and my heart jumps whenever I hear an email notification from my phone. Also I know that both unies are running their interviews now.
Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by iamhita
Hi
I applied for medicine last year and I got rejected from all my 4 choices. I received my A-Levels (A*A*AA) and I applied again this year to BSMS, Exeter, Leeds and Keele. I got rejected from Exeter and BSMS but I haven't heard any thing from the other two and I'm sure that they have received my application. So my question is, Should I email the admission to ask about what is happening to my application or should I wait?
The atmosphere is so stressful for me and my heart jumps whenever I hear an email notification from my phone. Also I know that both unies are running their interviews now.
Thank you

what's your ucat and bmat score? why you applied Exeter without 3A* ?
Reply 2
Original post by hkg86
what's your ucat and bmat score? why you applied Exeter without 3A* ?

My ucat score was way below the average as English is my second language and I just learned it three years ago but my BMAT was about the average.
My tutor told me to apply for Exeter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending