The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

UCAS Application

I have recently put in my application for university. I submitted it four days ago and have received 3/5 offers so far. My first choice is the University of South Wales. So I was wondering if anyone knows if the University of South Wales is known to give offers by the latest which will be 18th May, or if they give offers earlier? I'm starting to worry if I missed my chance by submitting my application too late due to already getting offers or if the University of South Wales tends not to give out any offers yet. Any help would be appreciated.
You submitted your application on time not late.

Universities are dealing with a lot of applications at the moment so it might take a while to hear from them. Keep an eye on your junk/spam folders. Every university is different in how they deal with applications. The average time between applying and getting a decision is 7 weeks. If you haven’t heard anything after 4 weeks then ring them up to check that you haven’t missed any emails and to ask when they expect to make a decision.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
3 offers in 4 days!! Wow that's really fast I'm still waiting for replies from University the wait feels unbearable.
Original post by vaidika
3 offers in 4 days!! Wow that's really fast I'm still waiting for replies from University the wait feels unbearable.

yeah 3 offers in 4 days is crazy. it's been 20 days for me and yet to receive a single decision. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending