The Student Room Group

does the o2 arena check id if you look over 15??

im going to the ateez concert soon with my cousin ,we're both 14, but we look 16 lol. will we still get checked?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
If you need to be a certain age to enter or to go in standing areas etc., expect to be checked. The guiding principle, in London anyway, is "think 25" i.e. ask for ID from anyone who looks under 25.
Reply 2
Original post by faesaurus
im going to the ateez concert soon with my cousin ,we're both 14, but we look 16 lol. will we still get checked?

Hey, me and my sister whos 14 are going to see txt soon and we have the same problem. Did they check your id?
Reply 3

did they check?

I know this is a year on but it’d be super helpful to know if you got checked or not 😅 thx
Original post by Lankybox
Hey, me and my sister whos 14 are going to see txt soon and we have the same problem. Did they check your id?

Did they check yours? 😨
Reply 6
Original post by justatiny24
I know this is a year on but it’d be super helpful to know if you got checked or not 😅 thx

Hi I know I'm not the one you're asking but I look way under 16 and they didn't check or didn't even give me a second look or anything so I wouldn't worry!

Quick Reply

Latest