The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Neuroscience at UoG

Hello! My name is miah, recently accepted an unconditional offer for glasgow doing neuroscience September 2023, was just wondering if anyone else is either, I don’t know many people who are and it would be nice to a few people! ☺️
Well done, when did u apply?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! My name is miah, recently accepted an unconditional offer for glasgow doing neuroscience September 2023, was just wondering if anyone else is either, I don’t know many people who are and it would be nice to a few people! ☺️
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

hi! i just received an unconditional offer the other day for neuroscience, literally so excited!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi Miah, I'm applying for neuroscience at glasgow and edinburgh for 2024, I was just wondering if you're enjoying the course so far and would you recommend it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending