The Student Room Group

Student Satisfaction

one of the courses I applied to has a student satisfaction of 63%
Is this a good enough percentage? What's a good percentage of student satisfaction?
I think it's okay. The course that I am on has 45% and it is justified, having been on the course for the last two and a half years.
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
I think it's okay. The course that I am on has 45% and it is justified, having been on the course for the last two and a half years.

What do you mean justified? Has it been a bad experience?
Original post by materialgw0rld
What do you mean justified? Has it been a bad experience?

It has been awful.
one of the courses I applied to has a student satisfaction of 63%
Is this a good enough percentage? What's a good percentage of student satisfaction?

where do you get these stats from?
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
It has been awful.

😭😭
I'm so sorry to hear that, can I know what university and course this is, if you're comfortable sharing?
Original post by emmahayes123

You can check on UCAS, search up your university, go to course and most of them have stats for student satisfaction, Employment after 15 months (Most common jobs) and Go onto work and study.
I'm not sure how accurate they are though, hence the question
Original post by emmahayes123

For a more in depth understanding you can check here https://www.discoveruni.gov.uk/about-our-data/#the_national_student_survey
I wouldn't read too much into it. The past 2 years with Covid lockdowns, online lessons, recorded lectures, no f2f classes, online exams etc ... all of these would have affected students' satisfaction.
Original post by BubblesBB
I wouldn't read too much into it. The past 2 years with Covid lockdowns, online lessons, recorded lectures, no f2f classes, online exams etc ... all of these would have affected students' satisfaction.

I actually went to the website and did some research and yes as it turns out the stats are based on only 20 students(for the course which has 63%) and taken during covid 19.
I actually compared the in depth stats of two different courses and although they both have almost same satisfaction levels in different areas the total is quite different, one having 63% and the other 73%, perhaps it's because the no. of students in the latter is more?
😭😭
I'm so sorry to hear that, can I know what university and course this is, if you're comfortable sharing?

I don’t wanna say sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending