The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

GSA or Loughborough University ? For Masters in Service Design

Anyone out there who can give a good comparison between both the Universities? Keeping aside the reputation and ranking, how is the student satisfaction and course delivery?
Thanks!
Original post by Kayekam
Anyone out there who can give a good comparison between both the Universities? Keeping aside the reputation and ranking, how is the student satisfaction and course delivery?
Thanks!

Studied at Loughborough and would say students satisfaction is really high.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Kayekam
Thanks!

Hi @Kayekam ,

I have been at Loughborough for nearly 3 years and have really enjoyed it. I enjoy my course through learning a wide range of content with a variety of optional and cumpulsory modules. The opportunities at Loughborough are great and the facilities are amazing. I personally believe the student satisfaction at Loughborough is very high. I feel I have been supported through my academic experience and have had endless opportunities to get involved in many different things. If you haven't already I would recommend looking at the course page and scroll down to 'What You'll Study' to see all the modules that are offered each term and 'How You'll Study' to get an insight into all the different ways you will learn.

Loughborough is very much a student town and as you are on a campus it has such a strong community feel. I love the fact that everything is in one place. I have met some great friends and have enjoyed the social aspect of Loughborough too. Take a look at our Student Union website to see what social opportunities there are at Loughborough.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions please ask 🙂

Alex
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Loughborough Student Community
Hi @Kayekam ,

I have been at Loughborough for nearly 3 years and have really enjoyed it. I enjoy my course through learning a wide range of content with a variety of optional and cumpulsory modules. The opportunities at Loughborough are great and the facilities are amazing. I personally believe the student satisfaction at Loughborough is very high. I feel I have been supported through my academic experience and have had endless opportunities to get involved in many different things. If you haven't already I would recommend looking at the course page and scroll down to 'What You'll Study' to see all the modules that are offered each term and 'How You'll Study' to get an insight into all the different ways you will learn.

Loughborough is very much a student town and as you are on a campus it has such a strong community feel. I love the fact that everything is in one place. I have met some great friends and have enjoyed the social aspect of Loughborough too. Take a look at our Student Union website to see what social opportunities there are at Loughborough.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions please ask 🙂

Alex

Thank you so much! sure! will get in touch

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending