The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Can universities reconsider applications in certain situations like this?

So I used UCAS to submit my application, however, I used the buzzword to link my application to my college for them to review and send it off. I think that they messed up my application via the education category, they messed with the centre that I got my qualifications from: Only one GCSE qualification was put in my secondary school, and the rest into the college, this is untrue. I got all of my GCSE grades from secondary school. Would this even effect the final decision of my selected courses? Or could they reconsider my application regarding my situation? I have contacted my college and universities I've applied to about this.
Email or phone up UCAS directly - they may be able to help you!
(edited 1 year ago)
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by dantalus
So I used UCAS to submit my application, however, I used the buzzword to link my application to my college for them to review and send it off. I think that they messed up my application via the education category, they messed with the centre that I got my qualifications from: Only one GCSE qualification was put in my secondary school, and the rest into the college, this is untrue. I got all of my GCSE grades from secondary school. Would this even effect the final decision of my selected courses? Or could they reconsider my application regarding my situation? I have contacted my college and universities I've applied to about this.

Hi @dantalus
I've had a chat with our admissions team at this end.
Their advice is to contact them at [email protected] and mention your full name and UCAS id along with the details of the error in the application. They'll then look to see if there are any changes that can be made from our end.
All the best.
Toby
I doubt this would have any effect on the outcome. The uni would assume it was an error rather than you sitting AL's and GCSE's simultaneously.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending