The Student Room Group

Query about contextual offers and ucas

Hello,
I am currently working through my ucas application and was looking at contextual offers. The unis I want to go to offer them if you are eligible for free school meals. I am eligible as my family receives certain benefits under the criteria for fsm but I've never applied for them or received them due to religious reasons. I am eligible though and was wondering whether I should click yes on the fsm option despite not directly receiving it.
Thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 1
They have asked about FSM not 'certain benefits' - and they can check your FSM status.

So, you might like to reconsider lying about this.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
They have asked about FSM not 'certain benefits' - and they can check your FSM status.

Sorry I worded my question really badly. Yes I meant fsm not certain benefits. The criteria I was talking about was if you are eligible for fsm- it’s on the gov website the criteria you must meet to be eligible for fsm. My family receives those benefits and so we are eligible but I cannot take any fsm due to religious reasons. I wasn’t lying and I’m sorry for such bad explanation.
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger

Never mind I checked the UCAS my query has been solved. I probably should have done that before 🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending