The Student Room Group

Which one is a better University between MMU and University of Law

Hi guys,

I am currently a student at the University of Law in Manchester and I am doing an undergraduate LLB Law degree. The University itself tends to seem promising in terms of succeeding, however when I read reviews in the student room, people tend to say otherwise, and that the UoL (University of Law) has a faulty reputation, which makes me think that despite any work experience I gain, that I won’t be looked at ALMOST as equally as someone who went to either a Russel Group University or elsewhere that is respected but not Russel Grouped.

However, as a University, Manchester Metropolitan University tends to have really positive despite not being a Russel Group, I heard far more positive about MMU than UoL.

But does anyone know for Law which Uni would be preferred or better? Thanks :smile:
Hello. I’m a first year student at the University of Law in Manchester and have been considering whether I made the right choice as people seem to have give bad reviews about the LLB at ULaw but these were from several years. One of the universities I was thinking to go to was Manchester Metropolitan University because it is viewed as more reputable than ULaw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending