The Student Room Group

Official Sales/Offers Thread

Scroll to see replies

Dorothy Perkins has 20% off everything. :smile:
scout123
have you ordered any from here? i'm considering, but don't know whether its a reputable site or not?!

I ordered a few pairs a couple of weeks ago. Took a week to come, so I wish I'd got the express delivery, but other than that, I'm very happy with them :smile:
Reply 23
alibertine
I ordered a few pairs a couple of weeks ago. Took a week to come, so I wish I'd got the express delivery, but other than that, I'm very happy with them :smile:

oh good, might have to order myself a pair when my size come back in stock!
Isn't M&S doing 20% off again this Friday?

:/
gap is 30% off knitwear now until saturday
Who's going?? im taking my dad along lol he has a burtons card and I need some new jumpers and crap...and as it's 20% off! I'm loving the credit crunch
Damn! It's today only and I can't make into the city. I might see what's on their website.

The stores are going crazy with unbelievable sales at the moment.
Reply 29
I'm loving the sales atm. Do you think we'll see better sales in the new year or just more of the same?
Reply 30
Free delivery on Asos over this weekend :smile:
Reply 31
January sales are way better. I'm waiting for them tbh.
I know the retailers are trying to improve their sales now, but surely if they keep having these XX% off promotions people will buy their christmas presents now and sales in the week before christmas will be lower than usual and they'll have gained nothing anything.
blinkbelle

Thanks. Will you be able to use this with other sale items?
Reply 34
I got a pair of short uggs in america over the summer for $140 which was £75 at the time but I'm an idiot and only got 1 pair and I want more coz they're a bit addictive..
where can I get them from for less than £140..?
Reply 35
scout123
have you ordered any from here? i'm considering, but don't know whether its a reputable site or not?!

yeah I've got loads of stuff from there they were good and the customer services always reply to emails
Reply 36
scout123
oh good, might have to order myself a pair when my size come back in stock!

Honestly I wouldnt hang around unless you're a size 8 or 9 as they never seem to have any other sizes, im guessing thats why theyre cheap.
Reply 37
Kathryn_S
Honestly I wouldnt hang around unless you're a size 8 or 9 as they never seem to have any other sizes, im guessing thats why theyre cheap.

yeah I don't think they ever did stock any other sizes apart from that. first time I've been jealous of my cousin who's feet are a size 8!
I have to say it's the only time in my entire life I've ever been glad to have size 9 feet!!! And I don't think I ever will again!
lilangel890
Thanks. Will you be able to use this with other sale items?

Not sure TBH, I've only ever used it with full price items :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest