The Student Room Group

What is the drama between Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez, Hailey , and Justin Bieber?

Yeah I do live under a rock btw. If anybody can inform me please do idk what the drama is but I want to know.
Their careers as child stars (debatable as that moniker is) are over and so they turn on each other to try and stay relevant.
Original post by Anna Bella:3
Yeah I do live under a rock btw. If anybody can inform me please do idk what the drama is but I want to know.

hailey gotta keep an eye out for selenerrrr
Trying to stay relevant.
basically People think hailee is obsessed with Selena Gomez and wants to be her so badly so the whole internet are attacking her and comparing her to Selena Gomez saying she’s prettier, more talented and she will never be loved the same way Justin loved Selena blah blah blah
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Riotriot
You could’ve just watched a YouTube video, idk why you’re asking us to explain it when you can catch up with a quick YouTube video. The whole thing is long

But basically People think hailee is obsessed with Selena Gomez and wants to be her so badly so the whole internet are attacking her and comparing her to Selena Gomez saying she’s prettier, more talented and she will never be loved the same way Justin loved Selena blah blah blah

Some people prefer reading than watching a video? When I’m on YouTube, I end up enjoying reading the comments instead of the video content itself. She could’ve Googled it but probably won’t get a short summary.
Reply 6
Selena is self made.
She did it the authentic way, based on talent.
She didnt have to social climb and date famous guys, like Hailey. She didn't have to fix her face and her body to get noticed, like Kylie. She can start a very successful makeup brand without plumping her lips. Kylie and Hailey watched 👀 and studied Selena yet hating on the sidelines.

Quick Reply

Latest