The Student Room Group

Girl

So there is this I girl I work with and we have talked for a few months I’m not sure if she likes me or not but here is also another guy at work he’s 17 but she’s 21 they hang out quite often. However during work I over heard the guy is also my co worker said to her when is he i.e. talking about me going to ask her out and then she looked at me slightly and she said I don’t know.

I want to ask her out but at work it’s feels quite always for me. And not sure what outcome is going to be even I think she may like me it’s just about asking. Sometimes I wish she would ask me out as it put a lot of stress from but it’s the guy that should always ask the girl out. I’m not sure if it’s too late or ask her out because it’s been not a while but just trying to find the right time to ask her out

But again I’m not sure if she is seeing that younger but then why would he say that to her for me to ask her out. I dunno iust wanted to get your guys opinion from it I really want to ask. Her out I’m just afraid too.
Bro, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Just suggest going for a coffee or something after work and see what she says. The worst that can happen is that she says "Thanks, but no, thanks" (for whatever reason). At least then you know where you stand, and you can forget about her and find someone else to obsess over (summer's here, look at all the talent that's out and about lol).

On the other hand, maybe this other guy isn't going out with her (yet)... but maybe he'll get in there first, if you don't pull your finger out :wink:
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Bro, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Just suggest going for a coffee or something after work and see what she says. The worst that can happen is that she says "Thanks, but no, thanks" (for whatever reason). At least then you know where you stand, and you can forget about her and find someone else to obsess over (summer's here, look at all the talent that's out and about lol).

On the other hand, maybe this other guy isn't going out with her (yet)... but maybe he'll get in there first, if you don't pull your finger out :wink:

she been asking personal questions about me and just having long conversations at work with her also think she might be mad with me for not asking her out she’s a nice girl generally but I might tell there signs she getting in patient with me as we haven’t been talking much lately I don’t know I guess I just need to bite the bullet.

Trying to find the best time to ask her at work when co workers aren’t around.
Reply 3
just ask her out
Original post by Anonymous
she been asking personal questions about me and just having long conversations at work with her also think she might be mad with me for not asking her out she’s a nice girl generally but I might tell there signs she getting in patient with me as we haven’t been talking much lately I don’t know I guess I just need to bite the bullet.

Trying to find the best time to ask her at work when co workers aren’t around.

Just keep it simple, and don't over think things. If you do, there's a chance you'll get the old "Paralysis by Analysis" syndrome. (i.e. you've built it up so much in your head, the prospect of it not going your way is terrifying).

Next time you're having one of your "long conversations" with her, try and steer it towards social activities in general. Then when it's convenient, casually drop in a line like, "I heard there's this new bar down George Street, we should check it out some time". She will either say "Yeah, that sounds cool" (happy days... see where that journey takes you) or "We'll see" (basically, a polite "No").

A word of warning... Unless your name's Justin Bieber or Harry Styles, girls won't wait around forever for you. If she does indeed fancy you (NGL, from what you've written, there's a good chance she does), there's a Use By date stamped on you ass. N.B. I say your ass, as you never know exactly how long you've got.. it may only be a couple of weeks, it may be a few years; either way, once that's passed, you've missed your chance and she'll almost certainly lose interest and move on.
Reply 5
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Just keep it simple, and don't over think things. If you do, there's a chance you'll get the old "Paralysis by Analysis" syndrome. (i.e. you've built it up so much in your head, the prospect of it not going your way is terrifying).

Next time you're having one of your "long conversations" with her, try and steer it towards social activities in general. Then when it's convenient, casually drop in a line like, "I heard there's this new bar down George Street, we should check it out some time". She will either say "Yeah, that sounds cool" (happy days... see where that journey takes you) or "We'll see" (basically, a polite "No").

A word of warning... Unless your name's Justin Bieber or Harry Styles, girls won't wait around forever for you. If she does indeed fancy you (NGL, from what you've written, there's a good chance she does), there's a Use By date stamped on you ass. N.B. I say your ass, as you never know exactly how long you've got.. it may only be a couple of weeks, it may be a few years; either way, once that's passed, you've missed your chance and she'll almost certainly lose interest and move

I asked her out on messenger but she hasn’t responded or seen it I will ask her out at work It’s just when other staff around it makes it harder for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending