The Student Room Group

University of Birmingham -Economics and politics Bsc

Hi has anyone heard back or got and offer for economics and politics at bham because it has been 3 months since I have applied and I havnt heard anything back :frown:
Reply 1
I received an offer after I applied with A*AB. I'll firm either this or Bath for Politics with Economics.
Reply 2
Bath is quite good as well.I recently got the offer but with predicted grades ABB - Contextual offer
Original post by Danmoults
I received an offer after I applied with A*AB. I'll firm either this or Bath for Politics with Economics.
Reply 3
Original post by Koolio10
Bath is quite good as well.I recently got the offer but with predicted grades ABB - Contextual offer

Is that for Politics with Economics or Economics with Politics? What one are you firming?
Reply 4
Is that for Politics with Economics or Economics with Politics? What one are you firming?

Econ + politics Uni of Birmingham
Reply 5
Alright thanks. I'm still unsure as to whether I'll firm Birmingham but their standard offer is AAA so it's a very good uni. Hope to see you there if I do.
Reply 6
Me too !
Alright thanks. I'm still unsure as to whether I'll firm Birmingham but their standard offer is AAA so it's a very good uni. Hope to see you there if I do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending