The Student Room Group

OCR A-Level History Unit 3 (Y301-Y321) - 24th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Hi! anyone doing the stuarts and english civil war on friday? if so do you have any predictions on what could come uo
Reply 161
Original post by ibruprofen00
Hi! anyone doing the stuarts and english civil war on friday? if so do you have any predictions on what could come uo

hey i’m doing this x
Reply 162
Original post by ibruprofen00

me, i don’t have any predictions though 😭
Reply 163
Probably James finance/charles PR, something on Cromwell
Reply 164
Original post by theabal05

that sounds alright tbh
Reply 165

Personal rule came up in 2022 so? also the restoration as an enquiry HAS NEVER COME UP...
Reply 166
Okay, Alexander ii has come up like 5 years in a row yet it came up this year for russia... ocr are very unpredictable!! I was just giving suggestions as asked
Reply 167
Okay, Alexander ii has come up like 5 years in a row yet it came up this year for russia... ocr are very unpredictable!! I was just giving suggestions as asked

thats interesting i was just stating sinceits unlinkey
Reply 168
Original post by ed729781
Also in the same situation, except I did agriculture, industry and political developments (so very similar)

With the amount of people who interpreted the question as we did, I doubt it will severely affect our grade, it seems to be quite common and they might still give us credit because of how vague the question is

and if it does affect our grade, because there’s so many of us who interpreted it that way the exam will likely have lower grade boundaries? Maybe I’m being too optimistic

I did the exact same themes, I think we should be fine since if you look at chapter 3 it’s wars and revolutions and it’s impact on the development of the Russian empire which was what our question was about. That chapter is not specifically about nationalities although it is relevant, economy is equally relevant I think.
Reply 169
The wording on that question was really bad. I feel like reducing it to the development of the Russian empire was also weird because it’s obviously not a thing after ww1 when they become the Soviet Union. I went down the nationalities avenue for that question ( political, social, repression) but the way it’s phrased makes it so open ended but maybe that’ll be a good thing.

Original post by Shush6969
I did the exact same themes, I think we should be fine since if you look at chapter 3 it’s wars and revolutions and it’s impact on the development of the Russian empire which was what our question was about. That chapter is not specifically about nationalities although it is relevant, economy is equally relevant I think.
Reply 170
Original post by Joseph_c
The wording on that question was really bad. I feel like reducing it to the development of the Russian empire was also weird because it’s obviously not a thing after ww1 when they become the Soviet Union. I went down the nationalities avenue for that question ( political, social, repression) but the way it’s phrased makes it so open ended but maybe that’ll be a good thing.

I agree I think it was incredibly broad, maybe it was done on purpose to allow more people to access it. Hopefully both ways are credited I can’t afford to drop that many marks. 😭
Does anyone know what the 2023 Civil Rights question was about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending