The Student Room Group

UCAT 2024 Entry Discussions Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cutelilpapiclown
hey ya'll, i remember being so active on this thread and flunking my ucat despite studying for it for 2-3 months, and now found out i hold a medicine offer at imperial. tysm for all u guys support + helping me stay resilient xxx
Same! Amazing how we just progressed, and it hasn't even been a year since our UCAT. Now I'm just trying to survive my interviews :frown:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Deejum
When is the best time to start registering with medify? I have just started A Levels and although aiming to start UCAT prep in Jan 24, not sure when is the best time to sign up for medify or other similar portals
I signed up to medify 6 weeks prior to my exam date, with the intention of first 3 weeks to ease into it (taking it very easy). In the end, I feel 5 weeks in total is probably more than enough.
Hope this help!
Original post by Jlcobham8
hey all, I did the UCAT for 2023 entry and scored 2910 B2, now starting Medicine at St George’s University of London in September, PM me if you’d like any assistance with the UCAT/interviews xx

Hello, I did UCAT last year and was only able to score 2320, can you please support me with UCAT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending