The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

2023/24 Nursing Admission Test Greenwich Uni

Hi guys!!

I have recently applied for the next 2 intakes Sept 23/Jan 24.

I would like to know if anyone has recently been through the selection process. When I last applied 9 years ago there were Maths and English Admissions test and then on passing you would be offered an interview.. However, I can’t find anything to say whether they are still doing these admissions test or not. It will be one less thing to worry about if that’s the case.

Please can anyone who has applied to the uni recently (since covid) give me an update. Any other advice is greatly appreciated

Thanks xx
Reply 1
Original post by Ange25
Hi guys!!

I have recently applied for the next 2 intakes Sept 23/Jan 24.

I would like to know if anyone has recently been through the selection process. When I last applied 9 years ago there were Maths and English Admissions test and then on passing you would be offered an interview.. However, I can’t find anything to say whether they are still doing these admissions test or not. It will be one less thing to worry about if that’s the case.

Please can anyone who has applied to the uni recently (since covid) give me an update. Any other advice is greatly appreciated

Thanks xx

The Greenwich interviews are virtual online interviews with two interviewers. No admissions test. I applied for Sep 23 for Adult Nursing and received an offer. Best of luck!!!
(edited 1 year ago)
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
@evefad This is wonderful news for me! Thank you so so much for replying to me. All the best to my fellow future nurse !! Xx

Original post by evefad
The Greenwich interviews are virtual online interviews with two interviewers. No admissions test. I applied for Sep 23 for Adult Nursing and received an offer. Best of luck!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending