The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

I want to know about ielets score for post graduate course

I scored 6.5 bands and university rejected that i should score 7 bands am i not eligible for masters in english kindly inform me i am really worried please inform me i want to take intake in september 2023
Original post by Anonymous
I scored 6.5 bands and university rejected that i should score 7 bands am i not eligible for masters in english kindly inform me i am really worried please inform me i want to take intake in september 2023

You still have time to retake the test, ask the University when you need to pass by
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Hello,

I believe I might have replied to your previous post. If that is what the Admissions Team have advised you, then it must be a requirement for that particular course. Please email them to ask for advice on the best course of action to take from this point. Please see below their contact details.

Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2152

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Hello oky please just let me know if i skip that subject can i apply in another course where i am eligible with 6.5 bands
Original post by Ghazal kiyani
Hello oky please just let me know if i skip that subject can i apply in another course where i am eligible with 6.5 bands

Hi Ghazal,

Yes you most certainly can apply for another course for which you meet the entry requirements. The Admissions Team will be able to advise on the best alternatives for you according to your previous qualifications.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Reply 5
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi Ghazal,

Yes you most certainly can apply for another course for which you meet the entry requirements. The Admissions Team will be able to advise on the best alternatives for you according to your previous qualifications.

Kind regards,
Juzer

Oky sure then ill be waiting for the team to response one thing more i want to ask than is language certificate acceptable in coventry university
Oky sure then ill be waiting for the team to response one thing more i want to ask than is language certificate acceptable in coventry university

Hello,

I hope you're well. I'm sorry but I don't understand your question what do you mean by a "language certificate"?. If you have taken an English language test from a verified provider, then in most cases a results certificate can be used to confirm this, yes.

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest