The Student Room Group

How does one graduate from UK school early

I am extremely accomplished academically. How do I take my A-levels 3 years early
By taking them as a private candidate and paying for the exams yourself (or getting your parents to pay for them).

However I really wouldn't bother if I were you. What's the point? Do you plan on going to uni early? In which case, you'll have no social life as everyone will be going to bars and clubs that you won't be able to get into, and how exactly are you going to live away from your parents at the age of 15? Not to mention not having much in common with the other uni students.

Or are you just wanting to take them early and then sit around for 3 years doing nothing? That's not going to really work either, as you'll still have to be studying something even if it's not for the sake of taking exams.

All in all it just seems like a bad idea.
Reply 2
I am independent ( in the sense that I can take care of myself, including monetary prospects) and yes, I would be going to uni. Does taking the exam privately and leaving the school early mean that my position at the school will be discarded
Original post by Voiddd
I am extremely accomplished academically. How do I take my A-levels 3 years early

You just enter the exams at a exam center & get the qualifications at the end of year. I would have thought someone this accomplished could figure this out without tsr.
if you thinking of going to uni before the age of 18, then prepare to have no friends, not be allowed to stay in student accommodation, and not have a social life. Honestly just wait, you wont be ahead of the game by rushing yourself through education, because sooner than later you will be restricted by your age.

Original post by Voiddd
I am independent ( in the sense that I can take care of myself, including monetary prospects) and yes, I would be going to uni. Does taking the exam privately and leaving the school early mean that my position at the school will be discarded

Quick Reply

Latest