The Student Room Group

Parental income has changed , can I get more maintenance loan for my final term

My dad has retired in February and my mam has recently lost her job.I am in my final year of my degree , can I apply to have a reassessment so I get more maintenance loan in my last instalment.This also affects the bursary I can get from uni ,Tyne bursary is based upon the maintenance loan I get.My household income was £45000 now it has dropped below £30,000. Thanks
Original post by KitKat321
My dad has retired in February and my mam has recently lost her job.I am in my final year of my degree , can I apply to have a reassessment so I get more maintenance loan in my last instalment.This also affects the bursary I can get from uni ,Tyne bursary is based upon the maintenance loan I get.My household income was £45000 now it has dropped below £30,000. Thanks

Hi there, If the household income is expected to drop by 15% or more in tax year 22/23 in comparison to 20/21 for a 22/23 academic year application your parents would be required to complete the PR2 form to submit their current year income details. In order for this form to be sent out you would need to contact us via Live Chat to request the form to be sent out to you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending