The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hello do you get more maintenance loan if you have more children I don't mean the parents allowance grant the actuall student finance maintenance loan.I have 3 children but I have included only 1 child in my application. If I had the rest 2 would my loan go up?
Original post by Irenkahsksm
Hello do you get more maintenance loan if you have more children I don't mean the parents allowance grant the actuall student finance maintenance loan.I have 3 children but I have included only 1 child in my application. If I had the rest 2 would my loan go up?
Hi there,

What's your marital status? Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
What's your marital status? Thanks, Ross
Single on low income they awarded me with £3750 maintenance loan and £638 parents allowance.But my friend it's on the same course in same situation like me and she receiving £4.995 so I would like to ask if this is because she got included 2 children
Single on low income they awarded me with £3750 maintenance loan and £638 parents allowance.But my friend it's on the same course in same situation like me and she receiving £4.995 so I would like to ask if this is because she got included 2 children
I would advise to contact us directly so we can check that you're receiving the maximum we can offer. You can either, access the live chat on your online account, or call 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Ross
Reply 4
I would advise to contact us directly so we can check that you're receiving the maximum we can offer. You can either, access the live chat on your online account, or call 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Ross
I called and they said I'm receiving the right amount but my question it's do you get more maintenance loan if you have 3 children and if you have 1 child is there any difference because of number of children
I called and they said I'm receiving the right amount but my question it's do you get more maintenance loan if you have 3 children and if you have 1 child is there any difference because of number of children
Hi,

The Maintenance Loan wouldn't change if you had more children. Thanks, Ross
Reply 6
Hi,
The Maintenance Loan wouldn't change if you had more children. Thanks, Ross
Thank you for your reply.
I just have one more question do I need to send any evidence with CYI form income dropped? Or is it okay just to fill in the form
Thank you for your reply.
I just have one more question do I need to send any evidence with CYI form income dropped? Or is it okay just to fill in the form
The form is all we would require. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending