The Student Room Group

Your favourite subject???

What and why????
Reply 1
Computer Science; the programming is fun, and the theoretical aspects are elegant and interesting
Original post by Teruko
Computer Science; the programming is fun, and the theoretical aspects are elegant and interesting

Good subject..so important.....
Why do some people hate economics???
Reply 4
Not sure. I asked my friend and he says he hates economics because there's too many diagrams/graphs, and his teachers are bad
Original post by Teruko
Not sure. I asked my friend and he says he hates economics because there's too many diagrams/graphs, and his teachers are bad

Do you hate it???
Reply 6
I have never done economics so I don't havw any particularly strong feelings either way
Reply 7
Original post by Teruko

PRSOM

Economics is actually quite nice. The exam question can really be testing though.
(edited 1 year ago)
Biology as I love about learning how things work like I know you shiver when you get could but biology explains why. Also there's a definite answer unlike English were most of it is your own interpretation
Original post by username6107529
What and why????

I’d have to say mine was English language because I find it interesting learning how people talk and why they talk that way.

Quick Reply

Latest