The Student Room Group

I just finished year 12- AMA!

The title pretty much speaks for itself but ask me anything you want, whether that's about a-levels, college/sixth form in general, or anything else :woo:
Did you survive the course of yr12 lmfao
Original post by harlz_chalamet
Did you survive the course of yr12 lmfao

Only just :rofl:
There were many threats of dropping out
:bump: whilst i'm ill and have nothing to do :rofl:
what a-levels do you study? what’s ur favourite and least favourite subject?
Original post by thrivingfrog
The title pretty much speaks for itself but ask me anything you want, whether that's about a-levels, college/sixth form in general, or anything else :woo:

I presume by now your sixth form/college has inundated you with reminders about UCAS and applications to uni.

If you are planning on applying to uni next year, how are you feeling about getting your personal statement written and your application sent off?
Original post by alevelstudent090
what a-levels do you study? what’s ur favourite and least favourite subject?

I do biology, maths and psychology.
Psychology is the favourite by far but least favourite changes depending on the day :lol: least favourite is currently maths
Original post by TypicalNerd
I presume by now your sixth form/college has inundated you with reminders about UCAS and applications to uni.

If you are planning on applying to uni next year, how are you feeling about getting your personal statement written and your application sent off?

VERY many reminders

I'm actually not feeling too bad about my personal statement and sending my application. I've started writing my personal statement (by this I mean I have 3 sentences :cool:) and I have a list of things I can include in it, the 4000 character limit is stressing me out slightly but I have ages until it needs to be submitted so I have time to work on it!

Quick Reply

Latest