The Student Room Group

AQA A Level History Paper 1 (7042/1A to 1L) - 24 May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have predictions for 2Q American dream
Original post by izzyalland
i did the opposition in reichstag and the right wing one i thought they were both very nice and the source was easy to think of things

do you remember the exact questions
Original post by username5870988
That’s probably much better than mine! I’d already used that as a convincing argument though in order to talk about the protests over Kiesinger’s Emergency Powers Act and the Radical Decree as well as the murder of Benno Ohnesberg - will they accredit anything that’s well argued even if it isn’t the limitation highlighted on the mark scheme?

I did the Bismarck economy/society one and whether Reichstag opposition influenced Wilhelm - both were relatively nice papers! Much better paper than last year, but I think I screwed up a little because my structure really didn’t go well and I’m concerned I might have not done enough balance? I acknowledged the opposing view in one paragraph and then went much longer into my own - I hope that’s alright.

what were the exact questions if you remember
Original post by user123797r757

have no idea what the exact ones were, the source was the presidents during west germany, and then the essay was opposition in reichstag, something about social and economic during bismarck and the opposition in the right wing
Original post by user123797r757

Only question I remember was about opposition maybe from 1939-1942. I was something like: “it was a lack of unity which meant oppositions groups sdidnt pose a threat to the Nazis.”
Reply 345
Original post by vale_2
is anyone doing option L quest for political stability germany - what are your predictions

any chance you remember what your source question was?
Original post by JobyDoby
any chance you remember what your source question was?

i think it was about the 4 chancellors during west germany
Reply 347
Original post by Pwca

AQA A-Level History Paper 1 (7042/1A to 1L) - 24th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 24th May 2023/ AM
Length: 2h 30m

Resources
AQA A Level History

Did anyone do Tsarist Russia for paper one in 2023? If so does anyone remember what the paper was on pls it would be such help
Reply 348
Hi thank you for that. Would it possible to send an example or a couple of your essay plans just as a basis of remind? I’m struggling with it so much 💔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending