The Student Room Group

Advanced Learner Loan while receiving Undergrad Loan

Hi!!

I'm currently in my year of studying an Undergraduate BA(Hons) English Literature & Creative Writing degree and I graduate July but receive my last SFE maintenance payment April 17th.

I'm looking to study an Access to HE to go on to do a second degree in BNurs Mental Health Nursing.

At the moment I receive the max maintenance loan and tuition fee loan and was looking at getting an Advanced Learner Loan for the Access to HE at Birmingham Metropolitan College for Access to HE Nursing Online (I asked the college and they confirmed I would be able to use an Advanced Learner Loan for this).
The Access course would be available to me as soon as I enrol.

My question is, is it possible to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to begin the Online Access course now or do I have to wait until my last SFE payment, or wait until I graduate from university?

Thanks!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
:bump:
Original post by SareEmily
Hi!!

I'm currently in my year of studying an Undergraduate BA(Hons) English Literature & Creative Writing degree and I graduate July but receive my last SFE maintenance payment April 17th.

I'm looking to study an Access to HE to go on to do a second degree in BNurs Mental Health Nursing.

At the moment I receive the max maintenance loan and tuition fee loan and was looking at getting an Advanced Learner Loan for the Access to HE at Birmingham Metropolitan College for Access to HE Nursing Online (I asked the college and they confirmed I would be able to use an Advanced Learner Loan for this).
The Access course would be available to me as soon as I enrol.

My question is, is it possible to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to begin the Online Access course now or do I have to wait until my last SFE payment, or wait until I graduate from university?

Thanks!!

Hi there, you can apply for this alongside undergraduate funding. You can contact the team to discuss this with them on: 0300 100 0619

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending