The Student Room Group

Question About FE ITE bursaries

Hi,

I have completed a degree in Computer Science in 2022. I am thinking to go into teaching side (PGCE FE Sector), however, I'm confused with the bursary requirement (GCSE). I have got GCSE math, however, I don't have GCSE English, I have got Functional Skills level 2. Would that Functional Skill level 2 English be equivalent to GCSE English and would I be eligible to receive the Bursary.
Original post by Yaseen10
Hi,

I have completed a degree in Computer Science in 2022. I am thinking to go into teaching side (PGCE FE Sector), however, I'm confused with the bursary requirement (GCSE). I have got GCSE math, however, I don't have GCSE English, I have got Functional Skills level 2. Would that Functional Skill level 2 English be equivalent to GCSE English and would I be eligible to receive the Bursary.

Curious on this too as looking to enter nursing studies but have a prior degree and post graduate in law. Need scrub up on my maths and English and looking at functional skills level 2 - but struggling to find it at all - but ideally need fees covered/bursary/loan (advanced learner loan) accepted to pay fees - remotely delivered ideally.

Any help appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending