The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Spanish Paper 2 7692/2 - 14th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your AQA A Level Spanish Paper 2 exam go?

AQA A-level Spanish Paper 2 (7692) - 14th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 14th June 2023, am
Length: 2hrs

Resources
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/languages/as-and-a-level/spanish-7692

Congratulations on finishing your exam!
(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anyone doing volver and crónica? anyone got any prediction questions on these? thanks
im doing la casa and el laberinto del fauno - anyone else? any predictions? what themes are everyone revising if you are.. thanks
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 3
im doing the same, love laberinto but im so bad at la casa. and there are loads of themes online for la casa, but not much for laberinto
Original post by LaylaJohnson23
im doing la casa and el laberinto del fauno - anyone else? any predictions? what themes are everyone revising if you are.. thanks
Original post by FelicityL
im doing the same, love laberinto but im so bad at la casa. and there are loads of themes online for la casa, but not much for laberinto

omg im the other way round, hate laberinto but i feel like theres so much to talk about for casa

hows your paper 1 revision going
Reply 6
a lot of my friends are like that, idrk why I prefer laberinto. tbf I haven't started paper 1 revision yet or paper 2 bc I have a few other exams next week so im focusing on them. wby? how are you revising for paper 1

hows your paper 1 revision going
a lot of my friends are like that, idrk why I prefer laberinto. tbf I haven't started paper 1 revision yet or paper 2 bc I have a few other exams next week so im focusing on them. wby? how are you revising for paper 1

ive only really done paper 1 revision atm just past paper questions, grammar gap fill exercises (since those are the worst!!) and also translation practice because im terrible at those - learning verb tenses/ common verbs and grammar structures to help this
Reply 8
ive only really done paper 1 revision atm just past paper questions, grammar gap fill exercises (since those are the worst!!) and also translation practice because im terrible at those - learning verb tenses/ common verbs and grammar structures to help this

yep! how are you revising for paper 1 mainly? especially for the summaries and translations?
Reply 9
where can you find translations and gap fill exercises - because I have no idea where to find resources for paper 1
Reply 10
I've been using the past papers available on the AQA website but if you have done all of them I'd recommend doing the translations in the AQA grammar book (if you were given one by your teacher), they also have the answers in the back which is really useful
where can you find translations and gap fill exercises - because I have no idea where to find resources for paper 1
Reply 11
Ahh I'm worried I feel like I'm gonna have to leave Paper 2 revision till last minute cause I got so much coming up beforehand. Then again, Paper 2 is worth the least so I don't think it'll massively dent me (it's not like it's gonna be shambolic or anything). I just havent done any work on laberinto in months haha
Reply 12

My teacher came up with some predictions for La Casa but honestly I feel like with Paper 2 its so incredibly hit or miss with what comes up - she said that anything on Adela specifically as character or linking it to la represión is something relevant that's never come up, also relations between the sisters or with Bernarda as a mother, jealously perhaps, even the male characters
Reply 13
anyone do maria llena eres de gracia?

sorry i know its a bit late but i can send you some stuff if you still need it?
Reply 15
Original post by ALMO42
Ahh I'm worried I feel like I'm gonna have to leave Paper 2 revision till last minute cause I got so much coming up beforehand. Then again, Paper 2 is worth the least so I don't think it'll massively dent me (it's not like it's gonna be shambolic or anything). I just havent done any work on laberinto in months haha

same!! Going to have 4 days to revise como agua and laberinto. Like you said it’s worth the least and you’re only meant to write 300 words so it shouldn’t be a disaster. Plus 1 hour per essay is insane so there’s not too much stress
Reply 16
sorry i know its a bit late but i can send you some stuff if you still need it?

if you could send some that would be great thank you
Reply 17
Original post by mollyg01
same!! Going to have 4 days to revise como agua and laberinto. Like you said it’s worth the least and you’re only meant to write 300 words so it shouldn’t be a disaster. Plus 1 hour per essay is insane so there’s not too much stress

The one exam where the timing isn't going to kill me haha
Reply 18
how’s everyone feeling about aqa spanish paper 1 on wednesday?
Reply 19
Original post by sebmilm123
how’s everyone feeling about aqa spanish paper 1 on wednesday?

Decent really. All you can really do is practice the technique beforehand and amass as much vocab as possible, other than it it'll be what it'll be. I just hope there's nothing too unfamiliar in the translations or anything but other than that I don't think it'll be too bad.

Latest

Trending

Trending