The Student Room Group

warwick vs exeter vs bath

which university should i choose for business/management?

i believe warwick is ranked highest both overall and in the subject rankings - but its tuition fee is really high

university of bath

university of exeter seems to be the lowest ranked one - but its campus is pretty nice

i know rankings are not everything, but is the prestige of warwick worth it? is there that much of a difference among these 3 universities?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by anan0405

i believe warwick is ranked highest both overall and in the subject rankings - but its tuition fee is really high

university of bath

university of exeter seems to be the lowest ranked one - but its campus is pretty nice

i know rankings is not everything, but is the prestige of warwick worth it? is there that much of a difference among these 3 universities?

Realistically there is very little to choose between all 3. The difference in the top 20 universities is minimal. Go where you will be happiest.

university of bath

i know rankings are not everything, but is the prestige of warwick worth it? is there that much of a difference among these 3 universities?

You sound like a foreign student. Go for the most affordable option. If you can afford it, go to Warwick or Bath.
Depends on your aim for what you are going to do afterwards, and what level of degree it is.

If you are aiming for investment banking or management consulting then Warwick stands well ahead of the others as it's the only target uni from the three, and WBS has a very strong presence in those areas. Not going to Warwick would materially hurt your chances of pursuing a career in those two fields, so that is well worth considering (and they know this, which is why the tuition fees are so high).

For anything else though (e.g. accounting, generic business/management grad schemes, really every thing else) then as noted there isn't likely to be as much difference (although in general WBS is considered the strongest of the three academically for what it's worth).
Reply 4
Original post by Wired_1800
You sound like a foreign student. Go for the most affordable option. If you can afford it, go to Warwick or Bath.

are they better? how are the job prospects? bath is not much more expensive than exeter but warwick is
are they better? how are the job prospects? bath is not much more expensive than exeter but warwick is

Jobs are not guaranteed but some unis provide support. Warwick is better than both

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending