The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Sociology Paper 3 (7192/3) - 14th June [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

I got an A* vvv happy :smile:
Reply 861
Original post by 16bhatam
i got an A* 3 marks into that boundary, im so happy!! thanks for all the help people have put on this chat with about all the papers.

I got an A* too I’m so shocked
Reply 862
I got an A*, and I'm really chuffed with myself about it! I got 234 marks overall, so I'm very very happy
Reply 863
Original post by user8732847
how can you see the marks of individual papers

I went into school to collect the results. It showed a breakdown of the 3 papers.
Original post by Yara1717
I went into school to collect the results. It showed a breakdown of the 3 papers.

Really? mine only said the overall mark
Reply 865
Original post by 16bhatam
30 marker most likely globalisation, realism not properly come up either, id say 4 and 6 can be anything so no point predicting. not sure about the theory n methods or 10 marker in crime tbh.

Do you by any chance remember the topics that came up for beliefs or culture and identity or crime in the 2023 papers that you sat? :smile:
Original post by iyusraxx
Do you by any chance remember the topics that came up for beliefs or culture and identity or crime in the 2023 papers that you sat? :smile:

I think there was a globalisation and beliefs question
Reply 867
Original post by Brodiejack
I think there was a globalisation and beliefs question

was it by any chance effect of globalisation in secularisation question 😭
Reply 868
Original post by rwnsl
I got an A*, and I'm really chuffed with myself about it! I got 234 marks overall, so I'm very very happy

Do you by any chance remember any of the topic areas/ questions from the 2023 paper about beliefs, culture and identity, crime or paper 3 theory/methods 🙈
Reply 869
I am also very happy beacuse AQA A Level Sociology Paper 3 really fantastic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending