The Student Room Group

A-level Sociology AQA Past Papers

Don’t suppose anybody happens to have the sociology past papers for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2023? I can’t find them anywhere (if you have the AS ones that would also be appreciated). thank you :smile:
pm me
Reply 2
If you find any please could you message me because I can’t find them anywhere either xx
I would love these past papers aswell please if you find them xx :smile:
Original post by mcinnamon
If you find any please could you message me because I can’t find them anywhere either xx

pm me
Original post by Helanagleave
I would love these past papers aswell please if you find them xx :smile:

pm me
Those who pm me, I was gonna show you where you can get all the papers but it says my profile isn't ready to send private messages yet. Also, tagging someone's email here can get you banned.......mb
Reply 7
Original post by UnspokenComp
Those who pm me, I was gonna show you where you can get all the papers but it says my profile isn't ready to send private messages yet. Also, tagging someone's email here can get you banned.......mb

It’s okay thanks for trying x
Reply 8
Original post by a.l.e.o
Don’t suppose anybody happens to have the sociology past papers for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2023? I can’t find them anywhere (if you have the AS ones that would also be appreciated). thank you :smile:

https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/sociology/as-and-a-level/sociology-7191-7192/assessment-resources

2023 will be locked so you'll hvae to ask your teacher.

From the website it looks as if the spec changed so that's why there are no older papers.

Don't PM people on here - ask your teacher.
Reply 9
Original post by a.l.e.o

https://www.tutorchase.com/past-papers/a-level-aqa/sociology
Original post by UnspokenComp
pm me

You must not share locked papers - just post a link to where the others are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending