The Student Room Group

Best finance universities in the UK to choose from

Hello guys,
I want to pursue Financial technology.
I have offers from University of Exeter , Queens University Belfast, University of strathclyde, University of Bristol.
I am awaiting for decisions from University of Edinburgh, University of Glasgow , City University London .
Which university do you think is highly regarded in business and finance sector?
While I am waiting for Edinburgh and Glasgow . I am very confused between Exter and Bristol.
I am in a very similar situation. Got offers from Nottingham, Birmingham, Glasgow and Bristol for fintech Msc. Waiting for Edinburgh as it's my first choice. In case I dont get it, I am considering to firm Bristol but again, not so sure.
When did you apply to Edinburgh?

Original post by Aryan_9
Hello guys,
I want to pursue Financial technology.
I have offers from University of Exeter , Queens University Belfast, University of strathclyde, University of Bristol.
I am awaiting for decisions from University of Edinburgh, University of Glasgow , City University London .
Which university do you think is highly regarded in business and finance sector?
While I am waiting for Edinburgh and Glasgow . I am very confused between Exter and Bristol.Submit reply

Reply 2
Original post by anish999
I am in a very similar situation. Got offers from Nottingham, Birmingham, Glasgow and Bristol for fintech Msc. Waiting for Edinburgh as it's my first choice. In case I dont get it, I am considering to firm Bristol but again, not so sure.
When did you apply to Edinburgh?

I applied for Edinburgh on 12th of March , I am still awaiting the reply.
How long did glasgow take to reply to your application?
Is Bristol better option than glasgow?
Course offered by Edinburgh is very brilliant. Even I am looking forward to it
(edited 1 year ago)
Glasgow took around 3-4 months. I applied to Edinburgh back in Dec but still waiting. I find Bristol's modules to be better and overall also I believe Bristol is more reputed (not sure though).

Original post by Aryan_9
I applied for Edinburgh on 12th of March , I am still awaiting the reply.
How long did glasgow take to reply to your application?
Is Bristol better option than glasgow?
Course offered by Edinburgh is very brilliant. Even I am looking forward to it
Reply 4
Original post by anish999
Glasgow took around 3-4 months. I applied to Edinburgh back in Dec but still waiting. I find Bristol's modules to be better and overall also I believe Bristol is more reputed (not sure though).

Ohh ..
Have you received scholarship from any universities?
I have applied for scholarship at Bristol but the results come out after my deposit deadline.
When is your deadline for Bristol ?
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending