The Student Room Group

Student finance UK

I was wondering if someone could help me. I was applying for my finance but it’s asking for my bank details I would want my money to go to. However, I haven’t got a student account as I couldn’t open one as I’m not eighteen . So I’m wondering if someone can help me ?
Have you got any bank accounts?
Put your normal bank account details for now. You can change them to a student account in the summer.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Put your normal bank account details for now. You can change them to a student account in the summer.

Ok that’s great. Thank You so much! I was really unsure.
Original post by PQ

could you enter your parents' bank details for now or does it ave to be your own? and if you make a student bank account later on with a different bank to the one you entered into the sfe application, is that still valid?
Original post by username5757019
could you enter your parents' bank details for now or does it ave to be your own? and if you make a student bank account later on with a different bank to the one you entered into the sfe application, is that still valid?

It MUST be your own bank account.
If you don't have one then you can apply without giving bank details for now but they'll need to be added by about a week before payment is due.

You can log in to SFE at any point and amend your bank details to send payments to a different account (as long as it's your own account).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending