The Student Room Group

Geography Edexcel Questions

If anyone has done a level geography is there any tips that you could share. At the moment struggling to get the top marks in the long answer questions, and would appreciate it if anyone have sample question answers that I could read. Feel as though there is very limited resources for geography other than the textbook.
Original post by ink0011
If anyone has done a level geography is there any tips that you could share. At the moment struggling to get the top marks in the long answer questions, and would appreciate it if anyone have sample question answers that I could read. Feel as though there is very limited resources for geography other than the textbook.

Exam Revision Guide - lifesaver, I used it as revision for my most recent mock and I got an A (which I think was a miracle)

Physics and Maths tutor has a bunch of past papers - the essay questions usually ask the same sort of thing so I would practice, planning.

Also, one factor that may be preventing you from getting those marks on long answers are time management and exam technique.

In 12 mark questions, there are 9 AO3 marks available and those are achieved by making judgements throughout (I would say 9 judgements refer to this thread for more info)

20 mark questions, 15 AO3 marks so same sort of thing. The thread I've linked shows times for each question length, case studies, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending