The Student Room Group

Igcse help

Hey guys, I’m new here and joined because I wanted to get help form my fellow CIE IGCSE candidates of 2022 (or previous candidates).

Other than seeking study help, I’m also willing to help others in areas that they need assistance in that I’m god at🙂
Good*
Specifically CIE? Not Edexcel as well? Which subjects are you doing?

My daughter did CIE IGCSE History last year.
This year, I've got 3 of my kids doing CIE IGCSE Computer Science.
Yes we only do CIE (A*-E grading system).
English literature
English language
Mathematics (without coursework)
Geography
History
Economics
Design and Technology
Physics
Biology
Chemistry
All the best to your children this year
Reply 5
Original post by Mulunji Nyasulu
Hey guys, I’m new here and joined because I wanted to get help form my fellow CIE IGCSE candidates of 2022 (or previous candidates).

Other than seeking study help, I’m also willing to help others in areas that they need assistance in that I’m god at🙂

im struggling so hard its sad
I did IGCSE two years ago and got all As and A*s, so if anyone wants any revision tips I’d be happy to provide them. I did: Maths, English, Economics, German, coordinated science, geography
Original post by Rebeca5782
I did IGCSE two years ago and got all As and A*s, so if anyone wants any revision tips I’d be happy to provide them. I did: Maths, English, Economics, German, coordinated science, geography

There we no 'real' exams in 2020 ....
Reply 8

please please help me please in math englsish and geography

Please may you help me in economics and english😪
does anyone know where to access CIE music mp3s? im taking it for gcse but theres literally nothing available 😭

Yes please omg
can u give me some tips to improve my story writing (fiction or non-fiction)? I study Edexcel English Language B IGCSE. The marks are 30 for this question and I would really appreciate some tips that help me improve my quality of writing.

Quick Reply

Latest