The Student Room Group

The near future

I am looking into becoming an elementary school for grades first, second, or third. I will attend a career and technical center in preparation for college. I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me.
Original post by Anonymous
I am looking into becoming an elementary school for grades first, second, or third. I will attend a career and technical center in preparation for college. I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me.

You've say that you've been "looking into becoming an elementary school". Do you perhaps mean "teacher"? Schools are buildings.

In which country? I assume you don't mean the UK as the term "elementary school" isn't used in the UK. Also, the UK doesn't use the word "grade" to refer to a student's year group.

What sort of advice are you seeking?
Original post by DataVenia
You've say that you've been "looking into becoming an elementary school". Do you perhaps mean "teacher"? Schools are buildings.

In which country? I assume you don't mean the UK as the term "elementary school" isn't used in the UK. Also, the UK doesn't use the word "grade" to refer to a student's year group.

What sort of advice are you seeking?

Yes I realize my mistake. Any advice on how to successful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending