The Student Room Group

A levels

Which a levels should i choose for college to be take medicine in cambridge university?
Original post by Anonymous
Which a levels should i choose for college to be take medicine in cambridge university?

What does it say on the Cambridge website?
Reply 2
Generally, to do Medicine you would need to do Chemistry as an A-Level and quite often also Biology. I think your third subject can vary but a popular choice for medicine applicants is Maths.

As the other person has said, check Cambridge's website for specifics as entry criteria are different between different universities.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3

Check this out: https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/medicine

and note especially the link to "Medicine entry requirements by college for 2024 entry"
Reply 4
Original post by davros
Check this out: https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/medicine

and note especially the link to "Medicine entry requirements by college for 2024 entry"

When should i check for 2028 entry?
Reply 5
When should i check for 2028 entry?

well since it's 2023 now, I would assume the 2028 entry details would be shown in 2027 :smile:

I rather assumed you were choosing your A levels imminently! (But I wouldn't expect any major changes in requirements in the near future.)
Reply 6
Original post by davros
well since it's 2023 now, I would assume the 2028 entry details would be shown in 2027 :smile:

I rather assumed you were choosing your A levels imminently! (But I wouldn't expect any major changes in requirements in the near future.)

well , i was curious lol
i wish you all sucess in the future brother !

I would suggest Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
Reply 8
Original post by Wired_1800
I would suggest Biology, Chemistry and Maths.

thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending