The Student Room Group

london- is private accomodation worth it?

hello! ive been looking at different accomodation options for next year and was wondering if private is worth it. i will most likely be attending the courtauld institute and since it's a small uni, the only accom available for first-year students is about 20 mins away by public transportation. although i don't mind the distance that much, i still wanted to look into private which would be closer. the price is around the same for both.
i wanted to ask if social aspects of private is different than uni halls, or does it not matter? does anyone have any experience with different types of accomodation?
20 mins by public transport is not too bad...
Reply 2
Original post by ace12345678
hello! ive been looking at different accomodation options for next year and was wondering if private is worth it. i will most likely be attending the courtauld institute and since it's a small uni, the only accom available for first-year students is about 20 mins away by public transportation. although i don't mind the distance that much, i still wanted to look into private which would be closer. the price is around the same for both.
i wanted to ask if social aspects of private is different than uni halls, or does it not matter? does anyone have any experience with different types of accomodation?

Ive gone through UOL and i am moving into international hall its a 10 min walk to vernon square, but ive heard going through unite students for second year is always a good option, cheaper and in central :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by izzysharpy
Ive gone through UOL and i am moving into international hall its a 10 min walk to vernon square, but ive heard going through unite students for second year is always a good option, cheaper and in central :smile:

i’ve already booked with chapter kings cross which is like a 5 min walk away so im happy eith it! will you also be a first year in the courtauld?
Reply 4
Original post by ace12345678
i’ve already booked with chapter kings cross which is like a 5 min walk away so im happy eith it! will you also be a first year in the courtauld?

Nice one! And also yep super excited to start in a few weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending