The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Uni of bath accommodation 2023 - waiting list applications

Hi,
I insured bath and therefore wasn’t confirmed accommodation. I just got an email saying all the places have gone away. I’m not sure what to do now. Is anyone else in this situation it is very uncertain not knowing where to live and im very scared.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I insured bath and therefore wasn’t confirmed accommodation. I just got an email saying all the places have gone away. I’m not sure what to do now. Is anyone else in this situation it is very uncertain not knowing where to live and im very scared.

Hi, I'm in the same boat here, it's worth looking for private accommodation wherever you can, call and email landlords if you must. You can use Bath Studentpad, for a few options - quite expensive though, but Sparerooms and Jointliving have a few options for a decent price, OnTheMarket and RightMove also have a few options that are well priced. I've made quite a few inquiries into these and haven't had a response back yet. Good luck.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Hi, I'm in the same boat here, it's worth looking for private accommodation wherever you can, call and email landlords if you must. You can use Bath Studentpad, for a few options - quite expensive though, but Sparerooms and Jointliving have a few options for a decent price, OnTheMarket and RightMove also have a few options that are well priced. I've made quite a few inquiries into these and haven't had a response back yet. Good luck.

Hey,
Thanks for the reply i literally know no one else who has to do this so felt quite scary at the time. Yeah I’ve been in touch with an estate agent through RightMove . How about you are you all sorted now? Hope everything’s ok , it’s a rlly stressful time
Reply 3
Hi,

Hey I’m in the same position too, not too sure what to do at the moment because private accommodation is really expensive everywhere i’ve looked at the moment so a bit stressed lol. I’m still on the waiting list for accomodation too so i’m unsure wether i should start making enquiries about private accomodation or wait to see if I get allocated accommodation. Have you looked anywhere yet ?

Quick Reply

Latest