The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level History Paper 2 (9HI0 2A-2H) - 9th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BHarv
Thank you so much! I need to redeem myself after paper 1 sdkjvnhdsnv

samee i messed up on paper 1 u did russia ye? which qs did u do for that paper
Reply 21
Original post by driaz
Oh really, how did you find Paper 1? I thought it was great! I walked out feeling pretty confident.

It was okay... I liked the question on a stable society. But for the 1st question on Stalin I just felt like I lost my flow... same with the source question. I managed to finish on time but I'm just not very confident 😬 hopefully it will be okay tho
Reply 22
Original post by historyalvel
samee i messed up on paper 1 u did russia ye? which qs did u do for that paper

i did the one on stalin's agricultural policies and the one on a stable society... they were nice questions overall just... could have gone better. Hopefully China and empire will go better 🤞 same for you too!
Reply 23
Does anyone have any predictions for the German Democratic Republic paper?
Reply 24
does anyone know what came up on the south africa paper 2022?
Reply 25
Original post by sunny_c
anyone doing India??

yup, I think we will defo have a KT4 question this year or something on Hindu-Muslim relations/ the Muslim League as a whole
Original post by BHarv
i did the one on stalin's agricultural policies and the one on a stable society... they were nice questions overall just... could have gone better. Hopefully China and empire will go better 🤞 same for you too!

Same I agree questions weren't too bad just know i could've done better :frown: but thank you hope the rest go well for you too!! do you have any predictions for China?
Reply 27
Does anyone have any teachers predictions for china? I really need it after the catastrophe from paper 1
Original post by uglymember
Does anyone have any teachers predictions for china? I really need it after the catastrophe from paper 1

Me too!! which qs did u do for paper 1? I don't have any predictions yet, but when i do ill lyk
Reply 29
predictions for usa boom bust and recovery?
Reply 30
Original post by historyalvel
Me too!! which qs did u do for paper 1? I don't have any predictions yet, but when i do ill lyk

I did the questions on stalins industrial and agricultural policy and the social development question. The industrial and agricultural policy was messed up. That’s why I NEED to do well for china
I only know that they might probably ask a question from theme 1 cause they haven’t asked from 2020
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 31
(Original post by LBU13)does anyone know what came up on the south africa paper 2022?

I think Soweto was the source question. I don't think any topic 4 came up so it may come up this year.
Reply 32
i have the full paper, the questions were:

source: significance of soweto uprising

How accurate is it to say that the Treason Trial (1956–61) was the most significant challenge faced by the anti-apartheid movement in the years 1948–61?

OR

‘It was principally the economic recovery that strengthened apartheid in the years 1961–68.’
How far do you agree with this statement?

hope that helped!
Original post by LBU13
does anyone know what came up on the south africa paper 2022?
Original post by anonhehe
predictions for usa boom bust and recovery?

literally no clue it could be anything at this point
Original post by uglymember
I did the questions on stalins industrial and agricultural policy and the social development question. The industrial and agricultural policy was messed up. That’s why I NEED to do well for china
I only know that they might probably ask a question from theme 1 cause they haven’t asked from 2020

How confident you feeling for paper 2 coming up?
Reply 35
what is KT4

Original post by nadzxox
yup, I think we will defo have a KT4 question this year or something on Hindu-Muslim relations/ the Muslim League as a whole
Reply 36
Original post by nadzxox

yeah definitely and even KT3
Reply 37
Original post by sunny_c
yeah definitely and even KT3

what is that
Ah that was my feeling towards the paper too! I thought it was some wonderful questions. Thanks for the predictions, theme 1 is the one I struggle most with so I’ll definitely do some more time into that one!
Original post by driaz
Oh really, how did you find Paper 1? I thought it was great! I walked out feeling pretty confident.
Reply 39
Original post by AADdad
what is KT4

key topic 4 on the specification

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending