The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level History Paper 2 (9HI0 2A-2H) - 9th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sunny_c
anyone doing India??

I do but I don't know any predictions
Reply 41
Anyone have any predictions for rise and fall of fascism (1911-46) in Italy 2G?
Reply 42
Original post by 3222227
Anyone have any predictions for rise and fall of fascism (1911-46) in Italy 2G?

i'm thinking liberal italy as they left it out last year
Reply 43
Original post by stephiey
i'm thinking liberal italy as they left it out last year

I'm so nervous for the source eeee
Reply 44
Original post by 3222227
I'm so nervous for the source eeee

me too! but i think i find the essay questions more difficult as there is a stricture for the source questions but you kind of have to figure it out on the spot for the essay question
Reply 45
me too! but i think i find the essay questions more difficult as there is a stricture for the source questions but you kind of have to figure it out on the spot for the essay question

Really! No I just find the source scary bc it can be on literally anything - you can't skip out revising parts of Italy at all
Reply 46
Original post by 3222227
Really! No I just find the source scary bc it can be on literally anything - you can't skip out revising parts of Italy at all

so true, you have to know everything in so much detail, like one of last years questions was on the economic battles
Reply 47
so true, you have to know everything in so much detail, like one of last years questions was on the economic battles

Exactly! Although I think the questions were hard bc the content was cut sm
Right can we get some predictions for the option E, for paper 2 thats GDR.
Original post by dogeinvestor
Right can we get some predictions for the option E, for paper 2 thats GDR.

I do China topic srry :/
anyone got any predictions for that??
(edited 11 months ago)
What certain things might they ask about from topic 1? I’m thinking either the Korean War or the use of terror and dealing with opposition makes sense but if they specify smaller events I’ll likely mess it all up :/
Original post by uglymember
I did the questions on stalins industrial and agricultural policy and the social development question. The industrial and agricultural policy was messed up. That’s why I NEED to do well for china
I only know that they might probably ask a question from theme 1 cause they haven’t asked from 2020
does anyone know the questions that were used for the china paper last year? I have an idea of what the 2022 ones were but don't know the full qs. Made a table to see what topics haven't rly come up and I feel like the source question might be on topic 1 as that hasn't come up since 2017 and wasn't used last year at all in any of the questions
(edited 11 months ago)
omfg same, I rly hope they don't ask ab more specific things 😭😭 they did that with the Laogai prison system one year. Korean War came up in 2020 and last year for AS but it could come up again. I was thinking maybe the hundred flowers campaign as that hasn't come up since 2017
Original post by Scienceconsumer
What certain things might they ask about from topic 1? I’m thinking either the Korean War or the use of terror and dealing with opposition makes sense but if they specify smaller events I’ll likely mess it all up :/
Hundred flowers campaign oh gosh imagine. Idek what to put for that hahah. Wish you all the best for it though, how is your revision coming along?
Original post by Wabayuhyuh
omfg same, I rly hope they don't ask ab more specific things 😭😭 they did that with the Laogai prison system one year. Korean War came up in 2020 and last year for AS but it could come up again. I was thinking maybe the hundred flowers campaign as that hasn't come up since 2017
Hundred flowers campaign oh gosh imagine. Idek what to put for that hahah. Wish you all the best for it though, how is your revision coming along?

wish you the best too!! I haven't even started yet😭😭😭 I'll start tonight or tomorrow. I just hope they give us nice questions
Anyone got an prediction for the China paper? Does anyone know last years Qs?

when u say smaller events for topic 1 could u give like an example or smth? not sure how much more specific you mean

I think source might be on GLF
Honestly same! We can hope haha, good luck!
wish you the best too!! I haven't even started yet😭😭😭 I'll start tonight or tomorrow. I just hope they give us nice questions

Do you think HFC will come up as essay q or source? also what was the Laogai prison system q u found? cant seem to find it?
I sort of mean the three antis or five antis campaigns, the reunification campaigns ygm? Rather than asking a more generalised question like ways Mao maintained power etc, asking specifically events like these. GLF is a good shout, though I haven’t looked much on what has come up in the past
Original post by historyalvel
when u say smaller events for topic 1 could u give like an example or smth? not sure how much more specific you mean

I think source might be on GLF

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending