The Student Room Group

Where to find SSN (Student Support Number)

Hi, where can I find my SSN? I have to fill it in for a uni form and all I can see on the website is my customer reference number. Thanks!
Original post by aamure38005
Hi, where can I find my SSN? I have to fill it in for a uni form and all I can see on the website is my customer reference number. Thanks!

Hi there, you can find your SSN on your Notification of Entitlement Letter. It is located under the barcode on the letter. Thanks, Karen
I don't remember getting a notification of entitlement letter. Was it sent by email/ post, and is there any way to access it from my student finance account? I checked the 'student finance inbox' section and there wasn't a letter there. Thanks for your help!

Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, you can find your SSN on your Notification of Entitlement Letter. It is located under the barcode on the letter. Thanks, Karen
I don't remember getting a notification of entitlement letter. Was it sent by email/ post, and is there any way to access it from my student finance account? I checked the 'student finance inbox' section and there wasn't a letter there. Thanks for your help!

What is the status of your application on your online account? Thanks, Karen
Original post by SFE Karen
What is the status of your application on your online account? Thanks, Karen

It says 'processing application'

This means your application hasn't been approved yet so the letter wouldn't have been sent. If you need your SSN you would need to contact the helpline on 0300 100 0607 to request this. Thanks, Karen

Hi there, Therefore please contact us via the Live Chat option on your online account and we can provide you with the SSN. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending