The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

How accredited is the UFP and will it allow me in University of Manchester or QMU

I'm an international student and I would like to know How accredited is the UFP and will it allow me in the University of Manchester or Queen Mary university in London after completing a foundation year since I read that they have a partnership together where you can go through direct entry to queen Mary university , How true is this and what are the possibilities that I will be able to enter medicine through direct entry in the University of Manchester or Queen Mary university , like what is the percentage rate that I might be able to enter through direct entry into either universities thank you.
Reply 1
Bump. I'm looking to apply to this program as well.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Never heard of it. Have you checked the universities own websites and tried to get email confirmation that the accept the qualification for the course you wish to do?
Reply 3
Original post by ajj2000
Never heard of it. Have you checked the universities own websites and tried to get email confirmation that the accept the qualification for the course you wish to do?

The program itself is on part with the INTO programs I believe. They both award the NCUK qualifications and according to their website they do have partnerships with some universities. But you're right, it's a good idea to email the universities beforehand to see if they will accept the qualifications granted by these international foundation year programs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending