The Student Room Group

If there was one thing that you could change about yourself, what would it be?

Can be anything from hair colour, to attitude, to fame/your reputation IRL or on TSR, work ethic etc
Probably my organisation. I’ve just never been a person who was good with handing in homework, making revision plan etc. I’ve got better since a-levels began but there are still areas where I struggle to concentrate or remember things, which usually holds me back because my brain moves faster than my organisational skills have time to catch up with. Otherwise, if I could start over again at another school there are definitely things I would do differently. I love my friends now, but I wish I could have been a little different in the earlier years of secondary school in terms of attitude.
Original post by sixthformstress
Probably my organisation. I’ve just never been a person who was good with handing in homework, making revision plan etc. I’ve got better since a-levels began but there are still areas where I struggle to concentrate or remember things, which usually holds me back because my brain moves faster than my organisational skills have time to catch up with. Otherwise, if I could start over again at another school there are definitely things I would do differently. I love my friends now, but I wish I could have been a little different in the earlier years of secondary school in terms of attitude.

Same
I'd be a billionaire. Would solve all my issues.
Original post by Guru Jason
I'd be a billionaire. Would solve all my issues.

How so?
My control on my emotions, especially my anger, so that I don't overshare, say anything that I will regret or hurt anyone with the words that come out of my mouth when I'm angry

P.S. @Talkative Toad I really like your posts
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by NazifaNawer
My control on my emotions, especially my anger, so that I don't overshare, say anything that I will regret or hurt anyone with the words that come out of my mouth when I'm angry

P.S. @Talkative Toad I really like your posts

Posts as threads or posts as in posts I make in general?

And thanks.
Original post by Talkative Toad
Posts as threads or posts as in posts I make in general?

And thanks.

Posts as threads. Sorry I should have made it clear :tongue:
Original post by NazifaNawer
Posts as threads. Sorry I should have made it clear :tongue:

Fair, I just make threads that I'm interested in making or if it's for something
How so?

No rent, I could get my own house paid up front. All credit card and studen loans paid off. Never have to worry about energy/utility bills. Holiday whenever I want, nice car, money to fund my favourite hobbies, the list goes on.
Reply 10
Can be anything from hair colour, to attitude, to fame/your reputation IRL or on TSR, work ethic etc

I would have been more decisive and not have too many interests. Pick something and stick to it.

Also, can anyone go to my forum and answer my question? Im having a breakdown here and dont have any answers
Original post by Guru Jason
No rent, I could get my own house paid up front. All credit card and studen loans paid off. Never have to worry about energy/utility bills. Holiday whenever I want, nice car, money to fund my favourite hobbies, the list goes on.

I see it now

Remove all procrastination. I have the right idea and plan to a good extent, the execution needs to be a lot more polished.
Original post by justlearning1469
Remove all procrastination. I have the right idea and plan to a good extent, the execution needs to be a lot more polished.

Fair.
be someone who thinks of everything. I'm organised, but I also rely a lot on luck or don't do things in the most effective way all the time.

I'd also like to be quicker on my feet to learn something.
Original post by parmezanne
be someone who thinks of everything. I'm organised, but I also rely a lot on luck or don't do things in the most effective way all the time.

I'd also like to be quicker on my feet to learn something.
are you someone who's a slow learner?
are you someone who's a slow learner?

I'm not that slow, but if I'm nervous sometimes I won't be as good as others.
My financial situation - I'd be insanely rich.

I could change a whole lot more about my life, such as getting a personal trainer, a personal dietician, plastic surgery, a bigger house, my children's future, and so on if my financial situation changed.
Original post by parmezanne
I'm not that slow, but if I'm nervous sometimes I won't be as good as others.
I see

Quick Reply

Latest