The Student Room Group

What is the weirdest thing anyone has ever said to you?

???
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▓▒░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒░▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░█░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░████████░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░████████████████████░█░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░███████░░▓▓▒▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░█░█████████████████████░█░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░████████████░░█░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒░░██░████████████████████████░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░█████████████████░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓░░████████████████████████████░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░████████████████░█░▒▓░░░░░▒▒░██████████████████████████████░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░████████████████░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░████████████████░▒▒▓▓░██████░████████████████████████████████░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░████████████████░░▒░▒░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░████████████████░▒▒░░░░░░████████░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░██████████████████████░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░█████████████████░░▒▒░░░░█████████░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░███████████████████████░░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░████████████████░░▒░░░░░░██████████░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░███████████████████████░░▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░████████████████░░▒░░░░░░███████████░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░██████████████████████░░▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████████████████░▒░░░░░░█████████████████░░░░▒░░███████████████████████░▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░█░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████████████████████░▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░██░░▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░███░░░░▒░░████████████████████████████░░░░███████████████░▓▓▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░████████████████████████████████████████████░░▒▓▓▒▒▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░███░░░░░░░░░░██░█░░░░███████████████████████████████▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░██░░░░░░░███░█░░█░███████████████████████████████░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░██████████████░░█████████████████████████████████░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░████████░░██████████████████████████████████░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▒▒▒░█████░░░░░██████████████████████████████████░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░████░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████████░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
I dunno really, I've had a lot of weird things said to me in my life. I can't think of the weirdest.
@RowanFearnley Im so confused
Reply 5
I had an ex randomly tell me that he's never heard me fart.

You?
Original post by MadisonBailey06
@RowanFearnley Im so confused

View on pc
Someone once said to me in a store 'You have the most radiant Scorpio energy' (as in star sign) and i was like in my head 'bruh im a saggitarius...you mad'. In reality I just did a close lipped smile and walked in the opposite direction.
a girl i saw on my way to the bathroom at school looks at me and starts trying to say something... (Mind you, i'm a bisexual Girl..).. so I see her mumbling and trying to tell me something while she keeps staring at me and then she says "Y-YOUR REALLY HOT!" and then she runs off. She was cute, but seriously? I never have been called 'hot' from anybody in my life... maybe 'pretty' or 'cute' but never 'hot' and **** im not that good-looking so I don't understand how she found me 'hot'. please tell me someone else has dealt with something like this as well before..... I DONT WANNA BE THE ONLY ONEEE>
Reply 9
I attract cranks and get ridiculous things every week.

A funny one was just after I moved down to Oxford a bloke in the boozer (it was a tough boozer) heard my accent and told me 'I'm a bad man, I'm known in your part of the country, I know *name of well known gangster* very well. I'll sort you out down here'. I laughed at him but he persisted for a good hour or so. So I eventually rang the cousin of said well known person and called the bluff. He left. Quickly. Never saw him again :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest