The Student Room Group

OCR english lit a level

Hiya, I got my coursework back today for english lit OCR and I'm panicking now. I didn't have the best year in year 12 and that made me flop my coursework :,) so i ended up getting 25/40 which is either a C or D this year. But i want to get a C or B in my overall exam.
Does anyone know if I can still get my preferred grade even if my coursework went horribly?
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have the best year in year 12. It's definitely possible to still get your preferred grade even if your coursework went horribly. Here are a few tips:

Focus on your exams. Your exams are worth more than your coursework, so make sure you're giving them your full attention. Study hard and practice answering past exam questions.
Get help from your teachers or tutors. If you're struggling with a particular topic, don't be afraid to ask for help from your teachers or tutors. They can give you extra guidance and support.
Don't give up! It's easy to get discouraged when you're not doing well, but it's important to keep going. Remember, you're not alone in this. There are plenty of other students who are in the same boat as you. Just keep working hard and you'll eventually reach your goals.
I hope these tips help you. Good luck with your exams!

Quick Reply

Latest