The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

UoB Law Exams

Im wondering if university of Birmingham do online exams for their law LLB degree. Currently picking between offers and I think i’de prefer online exams. Also, how is the uni and degree overall?
Original post by User.bp
Im wondering if university of Birmingham do online exams for their law LLB degree. Currently picking between offers and I think i’de prefer online exams. Also, how is the uni and degree overall?

I know someone who does Law at The University of Birmingham. They currently have online exams of 24hr but have been told that the current first years have to do in person exams but any current 2nd year still have online exams for 3rd year as it would not be fair to change the format for them. So I think its most likely in person if you are starting now. You can always email the department to find out the structure as they would have better information. Furthemore Law at Birmingham in 3rd year allows you to choose your optional modules so you can pick majority coursework I believe. I think its best if you email the department because this is what I personally know from someone studying there .
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending