The Student Room Group

24 LNAT score, where should I apply

I haven't received my LNAT score yet, but I am applying to Cambridge for law. I have a predicted 4A* and 1A. I don't think I will get more than 24 on my LNAT and the essay was not as good as I had hoped. It was very basic. However I have a strong personal statement.

I don't know how high I should apply in terms of college, Gonville and Caius is my dream, but St Edmunds has a higher acceptance rate. Applying soon, any advice is needed
Hi there,

There are many universities with a good reputation that doesn't require the applicant to have completed an LNAT. Coventry University is one of them. The entry requirements are BBB. I didn't complete the LNAT nor did I study any extra alevels or complete an EPQ etc and yet still received an offer, because my personal statement was strong. I would also recommend looking at Aston University, UoB and University of Warwick, and University of Law. (However for UoB and University of Warwick you may have to double check whether they wanted a LNAT to be completed by the applicant.)

I hope this helps. (I'm also from the west midlands so all the universities I stated are within the West midlands, which I'm familiar with. I apologise if the choices are limited.)

Best wishes,

Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi there,

There are many universities with a good reputation that doesn't require the applicant to have completed an LNAT. Coventry University is one of them. The entry requirements are BBB. I didn't complete the LNAT nor did I study any extra alevels or complete an EPQ etc and yet still received an offer, because ny personal statement was strong. I would also recommend looking at Aston University, UoB and University of Warwick, and University of Law. (However for UoB and University of Warwick you may have to double check whether they wanted a LNAT to be completed by the applicant.)

I hope this helps. (I'm also from the west midlands so all the universities I stated are within the West midlands, which I'm familiar with. I apologise if the choices are limited.)

Best wishes,

Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador

This was very helpful, thank you!
Original post by minu12345678
This was very helpful, thank you!

You're welcome 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending