The Student Room Group
Original post by Wise Goldie
i am moving friday and computer being packed away tomorrow and i not got internet til 3rd may so i hope you all have a nice weekend and i will return to polls next wednesday

Hope the move goes smoothly. See you soon Goldie.
i am moving friday and computer being packed away tomorrow and i not got internet til 3rd may so i hope you all have a nice weekend and i will return to polls next wednesday

Thank you for the update Goldie! I hope your move goes well, and I look forward to seeing you return. :heart:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Admit-One
Hope the move goes smoothly. See you soon Goldie.

thank you:shakehand:
Original post by Muttley79
Thanks - hope it all goes well :smile:

Original post by Liliette
Thank you for the update Goldie! I hope your move goes well, and I look forward to seeing you return. :heart:

Good luck with your move and in your new home! we are waiting untill you are back here! :hello:
Reply 6
Roll on 3rd May! Until then I shall miss the polls and footy chat.

Hope the move all goes well! 🏠😄
Original post by Kallisto
Good luck with your move and in your new home! we are waiting untill you are back here! :hello:

Original post by Surnia
Roll on 3rd May! Until then I shall miss the polls and footy chat.

Hope the move all goes well! 🏠😄

yes i will do 1995 and 1982 when i am back and good luck sheff wed and if you end in play offs dont let derby county win :smile:

(...)

You are welcome. A move is stressful and it does not get easier when the time has come to dig all the things in the moving box out. You have still a long way to go.
Good luck with your move!
You are welcome. A move is stressful and it does not get easier when the time has come to dig all the things in the moving box out. You have still a long way to go.

thats my mums job:biggrin:
Original post by Wired_1800
Good luck with the move.

Original post by Debs25
Good luck with your move!

thats my mums job:biggrin: (...)

You are a lucky person to have a mother who helps to move. That is not a naturalness! :yes:
You are a lucky person to have a mother who helps to move. That is not a naturalness! :yes:

I'd always help my son move :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending