The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Psychology Paper 2 (7182/2) - 25th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by parirad
but i feel like everyone did so good so the grade boundaries will be like super high:frown:
the website is called yummynummy.com

idt itll go beyond 2019 so id use 2019 and to be safe give a few % to be sure ig?
Original post by blushingsakura
like other people have said, its such a wide range. just do a bunch of past papers and youll be set up well, or even topical questions from PMT which has MCQ's/short essays/long essays. theres no point asking for topics, nor the amount of essays cos it could be anything from 16 markers to a bunch of 4's and 8's

You learn all the year 2 content so paper 1 and 2. I have done all the past papers and know all the content that why I was asking to do more questions in exam conditions so I can see what grade I would get
Original post by parirad
Hi guys
i found this online website which has all the model answers for the papers 1 to 3 aqa psychology 2023
i marked my papers in my head using the answers:colondollar:
and im now so anxious!
I got AROUND 165 TO 167 168 MARKS BASICALLY
do you guys think that would be enough for. a grade B so i can get in to uni:frown:
thanks

What is tye website?
Original post by Idekkkk.
Use the past papers available for that.

I've done all the papers all the way to 2016 because those are the only ones published I wanted to see what is old get if I did the 2022 paper In exam condtions
Original post by Zahrax321
You learn all the year 2 content so paper 1 and 2. I have done all the past papers and know all the content that why I was asking to do more questions in exam conditions so I can see what grade I would get

maybe doing them during y13 mocks will be better cos then atleast its proper exam conditions. plus if youve done sm past papers ur fine. its not different in terms of difficulty lol (well i mean ig some topics are a bit mid compared to others.) if anything some topics repeat over the years so
Original post by blushingsakura
maybe doing them during y13 mocks will be better cos then atleast its proper exam conditions. plus if youve done sm past papers ur fine. its not different in terms of difficulty lol (well i mean ig some topics are a bit mid compared to others.) if anything some topics repeat over the years so

I'm doing my mocks now and paper 2 is the first test so I was wondering what the last paper had so I could prepare more.
Original post by Pwca

AQA A-level Psychology Paper 2 (7182/2) - 25th May 2023 [Exam Chat]
Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck.
General Information
Date/Time: 25th May 2023/ PM
Length: 2hr
Resources
AQA A-level Psychology
Can anyone remember any key questions / content of this paper 2 May 23 exam as I’ve got it for a mock next week?! Thanks so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending